Wednesday, July 14, 2010

About Me: Because You Can Never Put Too Much Info On the Internet

001. Real name → J Hyphen Bird
002. Nickname(s) → J-Bird (the hyphen is silent)
003. Birthday → August 12, 1885
004. Zodiac sign → Sagittarius
005. Male or female → I Haz Girly Bitz
006. Elementary → Robert P Ulrich
007. Middle School → Old Mill Middle North
008. High School → Greater Grace Christian Academy
010. Hair color → Dark Brown #2
011. Long or short → the pack says 14"
012. Loud or Quiet → obscene
013. Sweats or Jeans → Sexy butt hugging jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone, always
015. Health freak → If Oreos and Home-made cakes are healthy
016. Drink or Smoke? → Drinks, plural, with an 's'
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → My baby
018. Eat or Drink → Drinks, lots of 'em
019. Piercings --> Ears and Nose
020. Tattoos --> in secret places
021. Water or Fire → I'm a Fire Sign if that helps.
022. Chocolate or Vanilla--> Mocha Almond Fudge

FIRSTS:
023. First fear → Evil People with nothing better to do than look for ways to hurt others
024. First best friend → Melanie
025. First award → There was one in Kindergarten but we'll go with being skipped a grade. Whootah!
026. First crush → Michael Vasquez: The green-eyed, red-haired friendship ruiner.
027. First Pet → Brownie. Most awesome dog E.V.E.R.
028. First big vacation → That cross country road trip that only our parents enjoyed.
029. First Boyfriend/Girlfriend--> Jerry... aaaaahhhhhh!!!
030. First big birthday → 21. My friends made it awesome!

THIS OR THAT:
031. Orange or Apple Juice--> apple
032. Rock or Rap--> 50 Cent. Puuuurrrrrr!!!!!
033. Country or Screamo--> Country
034. N'Sync or Backstreet Boys--> N'Sync. Pfffft... 'cause it was a competition?
035. Brittney Spears or Christina Aguliera--> Mrs. Federline in all her trashy glory
036. Night or Day--> night fo' sho'
037. Sun or Moon--> Moon. I even clean at night.
038. TV or Internet--> Internet, it's how I keep in touch.
039. Playstation or Xbox-->Wiiiiiiiiiiiii
040. Kiss or Hug--> Kisses all day.
041. Iguana or Turtle--> Turtle, but not the squished one that Klea tried to eat.
042. Spider or Bee--> laby bug
043. Fall or Spring--> Spring
044. Limewire or iTunes--> Pandora
045. Pepsi or Coke--> Pepsi
046. Soccer or Baseball--> Footbaaaawwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllll
047. McCain or Obama--> 6 in one hand...
048. Snow or Sand--> Beaches

CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → peas
050. Drinking → water
051. Wearing--> professional clothes that make me look like an experienced renter
052. I'm about to → go outside
053. Listening to → people type
054. Plans for today → pack more boxes, be more crafty, clean more rooms, see more comedy, find more job listings
055. Waiting for → opportunity to knock so that I can answer.
056. Where--> this place they call hell
057. Thinking about--> mommyhood

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? four little mixed babies
059. Want to get married? → If he will add to my life and not take away from it
060. What careers do you have in mind→ Why do I have to have more than one? Who the hell did you write this questionnaire for?
061. Where do you want to live--> It used to be Barcelona but I hear that Hawaii doesnt have bugs
062. Suburbs or City--> A country village
063. Want to be famous--> Of course not, I just want to be rich.
064. Believe in 2012--> If the Mayans were right then why aren't they here now?
065. Rich or Middle Class--> Rich, Bitch!
066. "Traditional" Marriage; Wife home, husband working--> Sure, if it happens but that's actually my plan AX. I've got a lot of other ideas about why my life will look like.
067. When do you want to die--> after my children are all raised and productive members of society and at the same time as my lover.

WHICH IS BETTER WITH GIRL/ BOY
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes, always.
069. Smart or Funny--> Brawn
070. Shorter or taller? → Giantesque
071. Blonde or Brunette--> eh.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → romantic (so contradictory, right?)
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms
074. Sensitive or loud → Neither. I don't need poems and I want to be able to hear the next joke. Sue me.
075. Hook-up or relationship → relationship
076. Similar or Different--> Similar Likes, Different styles
077. PDA--> yum!
078. Going out or Staying in--> both
079. Movie or Dinner--> dinner

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → uh, duh.
081. Ran away from home → regularly and then I finally stayed gone.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense --> I was taught how to and then when I thought I had to I ended up pulling it on my fiance'. #truestory
083. Killed somebody → 's dream? yes.
084. Been Heartbroken → ah, memories.
085. Been arrested → close but no cigar
086. Done something you regretted right away--> No regrets; no use
087. Cried when someone died → every time.
088. Laughed so hard you peed your pants--> maybe. who wants to know?

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → everyday
090. Miracles → life is a miracle.
091. Love at first sight → that's not love
092. Heaven → I believe in living life to the fullest
093. Santa Claus → of course!
094. Sex on the first date → No
095. Kiss on the first date → But never on the lips.
096. Happily Ever After--> there will always be spots on the mirror

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → yes
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I am happy with myself but I am looking for more from certain aspects of my existance.
099. Are you writing this note as an excuse to procrastinate--> What? Me? Procrastinate? Pu-shah!
100. Was this boring? Naaaahhhh.... I learned a lot... about... myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails