Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Pain! The Agony!

I love shoes.

This may or may not be something that you already know about me. Also, I love expensive shoes. I've always had champagne tastes and once upon a time, I worked two jobs to keep myself in all the latest and greatest of everything. And then I still couldn't make rent so I subbed it for the mall version of the latest and geratest of everything. Which is how I live today.

See this shoe?

 It's from Bakers. Oh, how I love Bakers! It's maybe 3 years old. I even have the box that it came in because that's how I keep my shoes. So someone please explain why I discovered this today.


What is that?!?
My shoe. My poor, poor shoe. And the saddest part is that these are my only black closed-toe pumps. So, as much as I hate to say it, I have to go shopping.


*Giggle* I. have. to. go. shopping.


IHAVETOGOSHOPPIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Especially, since I live *this close* to our area's Town Center. There are 100s of stores that I'll get to browse and meander through. We have a Nordstroms. A Nordstroms!! Did you know that the Nordstroms in New York City has its own ZIP CODE! 



Oh! I'm bouncing like a puppy for treats. I haven't bought new shoes since my dad was in town and I treated myself to these beauties. That's serious restraint, people. Heath Ledger's Joker Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails