Tuesday, December 22, 2009

8 Things...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Singing songs with the family on Christmas Eve
2. Eating ham
3. Making Christmas cookies
4. Unwrapping presents
5. Seeing my daddy next year
6. Ethan coming home in March!!
7. Celebrating the New Year
8. Being free from debt in April 2010!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up late
2. Panicked over Ginger's limp
3. Avoided folding the clean clothes
4. Visited K and picked out cute dresses to borrow
5. Worried that I'm not good enough for NFL
6. Got over my worries and realized that he's one lucky bastard ;)
7. Set up Wilbur's space
8. Watched Christmas movies

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Not worry about money
2. Fit into a size 6
3. Find the love of my life
4. Vacation in Greece
5. Say "No" and mean it
6. Relax
7. Accept gifts graciously
8. Believe in miracles

8 Things I'm Thankful for:
1. Friends like K
2. Friends that still come over
3. Family - even both sides of my crazy one
4. Friends who don't judge me based on my crazy family
5. Love
6. Life
7. My craftiness
8. My jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails