Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Can't BELIEVE This

I love my Grammy. I really do. She's my favorite person in the whole world and I don't like when people mess with her. That means anyone. Including existing family.

Fast forward to the three seperate conversations I've had with her today. They all involved her planned trip here for Christmas. Now, I am not responsible for her plane ticket. Natalie is. But she hasn't gotten it. No. Am I sure? Yes. How do I know this? Because I just spoke with Gram and she had no idea that she was supposed to be flying out this weekend. None at all!

I called my mom because she and Natalie are the ones orchestrating the visit and low and behold she knew that Grammy had no ticket and is upset that Grammy would make other plans for this weekend. One of which we all knew existed but I believed had been cancelled.

Apparently, Grammy is expected to cancel her plans to get on what is an imaginary plane. Their master plan was to buy the ticket on Thursday night and get her on a Friday morning flight. Really? Really!! REALLY!!

I want to take a hack saw and just chop off that whole side of the family tree. Because what they are doing is abso-freaking-lutely ridiculous. And I am appalled that they have the audacity to blame my Grammy for this. It's not her fault one bit. But alas, how could I expect two people that are so undeniably irresponsible to take responsibility for this major error?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails