Thursday, December 9, 2010

Because I Can

Tuesday, I stayed late to do a favor for a colleague. He could use the help. Plus, his customer likes me more. It's not my job to stay late. I don't get paid for staying late. And I don't get paid for selling stuff for him.

I came in Wednesday morning and was called into an 8:15am emergency meeting because he dimed me out and placed me firmly under a bus. But that's OK. At least I think it's OK. My boss is livid. Red in the face and comb over livid.

I had to ask him to relax and to "not be mad for me". Because it's a funny think about buses. They seem to come like clockwork. Every fifteen minutes. And if said colleague were smart enough to see the next one, he'd know that I'm making very careful, very detailed notes of all of his shortcomings. Every email, every phone call, every unreturned message is being documented.


P.S. - I hope you're ready.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails