Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tough Decisions

Some people can't keep their fucking mouths shut.

When I started this blog, it was strictly so that I would have an outlet for my feelings at any given moment. One person wanted to follow me and so I began to censor myself. As more and more people stopped by to read about my life, I began to dress things up a bit in an effort to entertain but not always keeping true to myself.

That stopped a long time ago.

People say knowledge is power. I say that being nosey will get your feelings hurt.

If you don't like it, stop reading. If I offended you in some way... well... you probably deserved it.

3 comments:

  1. Eff 'em! This is yours, if they snoop that's there problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. their problem. I was so worked up, I forgot my grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CBS111 - Yeeeeeaaahhhh. You say that. And I feel that. But it's never stopped drama from rolling down hill and meeting you in a locked bathroom.

    Grammar forgiven.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails