Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, is the last Thursday of the year. It is the very last time in 2010 that I will have to let all of you know how thankful I am for the small things in my life. So why don't we just take our time with it?

A bilities
B ooks
C ookies, candies, and chocolate
D ance music ("I'ma tell you one tiiiiiiime!")
E vening sunsets
F ootball
G irl nights
H ot toddies
I ce cream
J elly
K lea
M orning sunrise
N apkins
O pportunities
P aychecks
Q uiet time
R omantic comedies
S isters
T aylor Lautner
U mbrellas
V odka
W alks
X anax and other pills like it
Y oga
Z oo trips

That's it - from A to Z. These are the things that kept me relatively sane throughout 2010. Which was, admittedly, a very tough year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails