Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pictures

I am going to start posting pics on my blog. If only to liven it up a bit. I still want it to have the same feel it has now, but really, who doesn't love pictures?

I'll start this weekend with one I think everyone should try. It's very daring but it will remind you of your body's strength. And as women, we need to be constantly reminded. If only because media tells us how much our bodies suck.

So there's that.

And I've decided that I'm not going to do Weight Watchers. It was a tough choice to make but I made it. I'll just keep picking up their magazine for the delicious recipes.

I am going to go back to the gym. But I can't tell you when or how often. I'm trying to go as easy on my car as possible.

And finally, I ordered the P90X. I figure this coupled with running should get me back on track for optimal weight loss.

Beach Body here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails