Friday, January 29, 2010

Waaahhhh!!!


That's right. I'm crying because I don't feel good. No, it's not your fault and no, there's not a whole lot you could do to make me feel better. I just wanted to put it out there. When I went to call my boss all heI got out was, "Hey, Tim?" before he said, "Crap! Have a good day".


Being sick isn't all that bad except that I felt especially lazy. Looking around at all the things to be picked up, sorted, washed, disinfected -- I should have been working not popping DVDs in and out of the player and drinking chicken soup.


Good news is my Mom popped in. Bad news is she stayed for two hours and lambasted me about everything from my bad ear to the vents that I "must stay on [my] landlord about or they will never come and clean them!" *sigh*


Well, my dears. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails