Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In


232.6
Good News: I didn't gain any weight!!
Bad News: I didn't lose any weight.

It's my fault. I'm eating better than I did the whole holiday season (or since I stopped going to the gym). But I haven't worked out all week. I will change that this week. Gonna start going for longer walks with the dogs. And going on small 30 minute walks around the neighborhood. I can hardly wait until it's still light out at 6:30p. Then it won't be so scary trying to work out.

On the job front, I sat with a manager from another branch this week. It was so annoying. And honestly, probably the hardest I've worked in weeks. I need to get my mind right. I don't know how though. I'm just so over doing the same thing day in and day out. I feel so unfulfilled. :(

In good news! I made a training schedule to get my body back into running. Majorly psyched by that. And got some good trails going for neighborhood jogs on http://www.mapmyrun.com/. If you want to know how far you're going and don't have a pedometer (yet) then go there. You will thank yourself. I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails