Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Come ooooonnnn, Freedom!

The weather has been anything but frightful these last two weeks. It's supposed to be 50 on Saturday believe it or not! Do you know what that means? It means that I will make some money again!! I work in a seasonal industry. Spring is our season. I can hardly wait. Because this is how I currently feel:


There are so many things I want to do. Like pay off the last of my GL student loan, pay my Discover and Capital One cards off, and work with my trainer. I've missed him these last cold months. And the fact that I've gained 12 'el-bees' since October hasn't gone unnoticed to me. He's even offered me 1/2 off my sessions (although he won't commit to a number).

Sure, right now I should be stressing about balancing my bank account or paying off the mailbox full of bills that I have yet to open. But all I can see ahead of me are the green backs that lead to my freedom. Freedom from debt. Freedom from oppression. Freedom from collectors. So much freedom. I can already smell its sweet nectar.

Oh! And I just got the P90X. Well, my mom just got it. She bought 2 by accident and I'm buying one from her in $23 monthly installments. Nice, huh? Maybe I can quit the gym after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails