Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thankful Thursday

For some reason, I find myself in the mood to give the bird to a majority of the world. It's ok though because when all else fails I can find my center during a thankful Thursday. I live for this day simply because it forces me to slow down and find joy and peace in everyday situations. So, here it is.

This week, I'm thankful:



  • for my sanity

  • that people still stand up against what's wrong

  • that I have an opportunity to build a real financial future in lieu of spending the rest of my days working for someone else

  • that yesterday is over (it was a bitch!)

  • that Happy Hour is tomorrow

  • for dress sales

  • that I met my annual minimums in my Gold Canyon business

  • that I get to keep selling The World's Finest candles

  • that the love of my life is out there somewhere waiting for the day when he can put up with my craziness and listen to me snore

What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails