Mother's Day is just around the corner and even though I don't have a gift for my Mom yet, you can be sure it will rock the house. I was going to write her a poem, but in the last 3 years she's received a Coach bag, a Pandora bracelet, Aldo shoes, and a diamond ring with the word "Mom" in it. I don't think I can get away with handmade presents now.
So, in honor of her Royal Highness, I am dedicating this Thankful Thursday post to her. Not because I'm a procrastinator but because she deserves to know how much I love her. And there's nothing better than putting it in writing so she can show all her friends.
I Am Thankful for My Mom Because:
- Our relationship has progressed as I have grown
- I can talk to her about anything (almost)
- She's usually right
- She knows when to give advice and when to just be a sounding board
- She won't judge me if I make the wrong decision
- She maximizes "gloat time" to 180 minutes
- She is forever stylish
- She taught me to chase my dreams
- She has supported my whims
- She won't wear champagne to my wedding (hint, hint)
- I can look at her and have hope for my future physique
- My kids will have an awesome Grandma
- My kids won't be ugly
- When all I said and done, I know she'll still be there tomorrow
I Love You, Mom. T----H----I----S----M----U----C----H!!