Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Late Night Posting

Hello Dear Heart,

Welcome to J-Bird's After Hours Excuses. I haven't posted in two days because I simply don't have the motivation to write. As of right now, there are at least 3 other things I should be doing before I have to head back out of my incredibly messy house to go to family dinner. But fret not. I shall return and in greater form than when I left.

I know. I miss you too. It's ok. Little boy blue and the man on the moon. When am I coming home? Less than 24 hours. Promise.

P.S. - When a male friend asks you to "put him on", he doesn't mean that he wants you to put his hand on your boob although he won't immediately remove it. Rather, what he means is "will you talk to your friend for me because I like her and even though I act like I'm a grown man I'm really just a fragile little boy".

Good night, Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails