Friday, May 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday - A Belated Post


Good Grief! I let a whole Thursday go by and managed to not be thankful. I would feel ashamed but I haven't had time to feel much of anything except for tired. But that's because I have so many absolutely wonderful friends whom have been allowing me to selfishly encroach on their lives.

So, today, we're going to keep it short and sweet. I'm thankful for:


  • having so many friends

  • friends that are willing to re-connect

  • having the money to pay all of my bills (even if that's the last thing I want to do with it)

  • feeling so blessed

  • knowing that even if all of my friends are getting married or having babies, I'm still getting drunk and am 200% ok with that


Happy Friday, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails