Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby of Mine

I am a mad hobbyist. J-Bird likes to make a mess.

So far this year, I have picked my own apples and canned them in the form of pie filling, applesauce, and two different kinds of apple jelly. I have crocheted hats and scarves and mittens. I have carefully crafted my apartment complex's most awesome harvest display. I have bought, wrapped, and intricately adorned more baby shower presents than a childless singleton should be asked to manage. I have talked about myself in the third person within (and outside of) this blog.

But the one thing that gets me all tickly in my girl parts is blog stalking. I am a bonafide lurker.

There's nothing more thrilling than peering into someone else's life knowing that you won't be found out unless you want to be. I'm a cyber peeping tom. And I'm looking at you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god - it's like the KAP's mind took over your while you wrote this, except for the apple canning part. KAP don't play that. Love it, love this post!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails