Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26: My Week In Great Detail

*Twice in one day? Ooo la la.

Monday: wake up, hit snooze, wake up, walk dog, shower & dress for work, brave rush-hour traffic, clock in, get coffee, talk to CBS111, read other people's blogs, write the day's blog, look at my work phone, Facebook from my cell, use my work phone, lunch, return messages, Facebook again, work for serious, gripe to CBS111 about work, check my month-to-date numbers, brave rush-hour traffic, walk dog, put on sweats, workout for a half hour, cook dinner, watch TV.

Tuesday: wake up, hit snooze, wake up, walk dog, shower & dress for work, brave rush-hour traffic, clock in, get coffee, talk to CBS111, Facebook from my phone, work, read other people's blogs, write the day's blog (maybe), work again, daydream, let CBS111 work, lunch, think about ways to give 60% on the job, ignore my boss, go on break, refresh blog listing, try to find new blogs to read, brave rush-hour traffic, walk dog, put on sweats, check mail, recover from yesterday's workout, eat leftovers, clean bathroom and kitchen, watch anything that's not Glee.

Wednesday: wake up, hit snooze, wake up, walk dog, shower & dress for work, brave rush-hour traffic, clock in, get coffee, talk to CBS111, realize that the week is half over, read other people's blogs, write the day's blog, use my work phone for work, lunch, work because I am two days behind, calculate commission, make weekend plans, work for serious, look for something I don't really need, brave rush-hour traffic, walk dog, put on sweats, clean living room, go back out to buy dinner, wait anxiously for Modern Family.

Thursday: wake up, hit snooze, wake up, walk dog, shower & dress for work, brave rush-hour traffic, clock in, get coffee, talk to CBS111, woooooooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkk, lunch, check my Facebook, read other people's blogs, only blog if totally necessary, suffer the repercussions of procrastination, brave rush-hour traffic, walk dog, put on sweats, eat junk food or cereal for dinner, clean bathroom, lay across bed and wait for NBC's fantastic comedy line up.

Friday: wake up, hit snooze, wake up late, race dog around the complex, skip shower & dress like its a Saturday, curse at rush-hour traffic, clock in, bitch loudly about how bad this day is, get coffee, try not to get fired by my absolute inability to do anything productive, lunch, doodle around on the internet, look at things I can't afford to buy, waffle over my weekend plans, barely glance at work phone, accelerate through rush-hour traffice, walk dog, put on sweats, pull out ice cream, convince myself that I actually did intend to work out today, put on a DVD, do some crafts.

Saturday: YAY! I can do what I want!

Sunday: wake up, walk the dog, feed the dog, clean, go to Mom's house, have lunch.

*That is what she said!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails