Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4: My Favorite Books

I <3 books in a way that only a fellow reader could understand.

I remember the day that I read each Harry Potter book. It was always a Friday because I would sit down on the floor with a sandwich, a bag of chips, a sleeve of Oreos and a 2 liter beverage and read. I would read for hours and hours and hours. Never pausing, never breaking. Everyone in the house knew to leave me well enough alone because no one puts J-Bird's reading in the corner.

But my favorite books? That's a post for another day. So I'll leave you with one book from each of my favorite genres.

Stupid and Contagious by Caprice Crane - Chick Lit
 This book is cute and funny and very well written. It has wonderful characters and is a light read that I think anyone can enjoy.


The Ex-Boyfriend Club by some writer whose name I don't remember - Harlequin Romance
 You know why... *waggles eyebrows*

Choosing You by Alexandra Soiseth - Memoir
 It's the story of one woman's path from self-destruction to self-acceptance and finally to motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails