Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 6: 20 of My Favorite Things

This one took some thought but once I got into it, I had a hard time narrowing it down to just twenty. So, I decided first to take out the X-rated ones and anything relating to my vagina. Then, I removed all the things that I only kinda like. So, finally I was left with the twenty things that I think best describe my fantastic tastes. Here there are, in no particular order:

  1. puppy kisses
  2. small dogs
  3. Snickers bars
  4. pedicures
  5. spa days
  6. scalp massages
  7. new shoes
  8. a clean house
  9. Greek food
  10. traveling to new places
  11. fresh flowers
  12. the beach
  13. the color turquoise
  14. sundresses
  15. sandals
  16. red wine
  17. gentle kisses
  18. being held
  19. being reassured
  20. being loved
Now that you know what my favorite things are, I fully expect you to take some initiative and figure out what you're gifting me this year. Stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails