Friday, August 13, 2010

Looking Inward

I found this here and I decided that it needed to be done here. So enjoy! And yes, I really will finish blogging about Rollback. Just relax already!


1. I've come to realize that my hair: will not be long, silky and shiny unless I put in some major work. That’s why they make extensions.


2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I’ve stopped using my extensive vocabulary and it’s leaving me at a loss for words.


3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake: it’s not the end of the world.


4. I've come to realize that all I really need is: one person to bounce my ideas off of.


5. I've come to realize that I've lost: the ability to keep my griping to myself.


6. I've come to realize that I hate: mayhem and foolishness.


7. I've come to realize that if I were to get drunk: I’m gonna hit on the guy that I normally would ignore all night.


8. I've come to realize that money: is not the problem; my choices are.


9. I've come to realize that when I get old: I’m going to badger my children into giving me grandbabies.


10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: expecting others to act like I would in a situation.


11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: mobile blogging. It feeds my narcissism.


12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried: while I was PMSing. I totally misread a crochet pattern rendering 3 days work completely useless.


13. I've come to realize that my cell phone: is super fantastic!! I don’t know how I lived without a smart phone for so long.


14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I always need 15 more minutes no matter how long I’ve slept. Must be psychological.


15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night: I force myself to stay awake for an extra 15 minutes.


16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: drinking.


17. I've come to realize that my life: will never be all that I’ve dreamt of but it will be all that I make of it.


18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook: I’m really looking to see what events I can crash.


19. I've come to realize that tonight I will: spend more time with friends and then some time alone.


20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: celebrate a good friend’s birthday right after I spend some time alone.


21. I've come to realize that I really want: a life filled with fun, laughter and good memories.


22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to re post this is: someone else who enjoys seeing inside themselves.


23. I've come to realize that relationships: are super hard work and sometimes disappointing.


24. I've come to realize that love: more than just butterflies; sometimes its just comfort.


25. I've come to realize my best girl friends: are the ones who share my sense of humor but have different opinions.


26. I've come to realize my best guy friends: only come around during football season. 


28. I've come to realize food can: is not the enemy and I am a willing victim.


29: I've come to realize that this summer: forced me to stay indoors.


30. I've come to realize heartbreak: only lasts as long as you let it.


31. I've come to realize that my ex: will never remember all the things he did that hurt me so I should just forget them too.


32. I've come to realize that my sister(s) and/or brother(s) is/are: adults and fully capable of taking care of themselves but it doesn’t stop me from wanting to “baby” them.


33. I've come to realize that crying: makes my eyes burn. Is that an old people thing?


34. I've come to realize that death: is only painful for those that are left behind.


35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick: I’m not gonna give a shit about how you feel.


36. I've come to realize when I'm bored: I get crafty.


37. I've come to realize that work: itself is not my problem; this job is.


38. I've come to realize that family: will cut you deepest and forgive you last.


39. I've come to realize when I go shopping: it doesn’t always have to end in shame.


40. I've come to realize: that sometimes I'm sad, lonely, angry, disappointed and all around unpleasant but I’m still absolutely in love with the person I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails