Monday, August 2, 2010

Shaking It Up and Segmenting My Blog

I love nothing more than to make life just a little bit harder than it has to be. That's how I decided that I would need more than one blog. Having everything reported in one place just seems too... too... squishy. Yes, squishy.

I feel that by having one blog to put all of my thoughts and goals and dreams is just overwhelming for both the reader and myself.

There's no way that I feel comfortable telling you what I'm currently reading, what I'm currently crocheting, the latest stupid thing my boss said, Nat's borderline homelessness, and my inner struggles at the same time that I announce that I lost 2.8 el-bees. You can see how last week I was relaxed, euphoric, depressed, overwhelmed and ecstatic all at the same time.

It's just too much to process and I feel like I need to compartmentalize my life. So, I have decided that I am going to have a series of blogs with varying URLs of "JBirds...". I kinda wish I could change the URL to this one. What I wouldn't give to call it something catchy like the title that's in my brain but much like a baby name if you take it I will cut you.

So that's that. I will have three new blogs coming up. One will be private and the other two will be focused on purely perfecting myself in those areas. And this blog, right here? This blog will be filled with all of the ridiculous exploits of my every day life. I can only hope you'll enjoy the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails