Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chesticles and Teeth

Yesterday was Day 3 of my P90X makeover. We worked Shoulders and Back and, of course, you must supplement with the Ab Ripper X DVD.

Oh.My.Gawd.

It was ridiculous. I worked out with a trainer for 4 months and never walked away feeling as... as... worn and weak but energized and just plain ol' worked out as I did last night. I used 3, 5, & 8 lb weights and still I can feel the weariness in my back and shoulders. Well, not weariness. But I know that something happened to them that they've never experienced before. Because they are maaaaaaaaddddd at me!

In work news:

I got a verbal warning today about my performance. I want to say that I'm shocked and appalled but I'm not. Really, I'm surprised that it's taken this long as I've been giving only 60% for about 6 months.


I should feel bad, but...


Anyhow, I'm off to the dentist!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails