Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In

Ladies and Gentlemen! Boys and Girls!

I weighed myself this morning and the result is... (drum roll, please)

232.6!!

That's right. The .1 lbs that I lost somehow found it's way back. But that's ok. I started P90X this week. And let me tell you, it is no joke. I'm at the point where the warm-up feels like my workout and I can't even make it through the whole DVD.

Last night was Cardio X. It kicked my fat ass. I was huffing and reaching and kicking and fatigued all without using weights. I never thought of my chair as an adversary until I tried to kick my leg over it. Damn chair. With it's high back. I wanted to break it but my triceps wouldn't cooperate.

I'm not going to lie. These videos are h.a.r.d. But I know it'll all be worth it soon. And no, I haven't started running yet. It's just too cold outside and I don't have winter workout gear. I know, such poor planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails