Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grandma Drama

My paternal grandma's birthday is coming up real soon and I'll be completely honest with you... I forgot. Mostly because she's mean to me and I don't like her. She actually asked my mother once, "Why do you keep bringing her here?". I mean, what am I supposed to do with that?

So anyways, all the years that I've been her granddaughter, I've never actually said Happy Birthday to her. I didn't even know when it was. Believe it or not, it's the same exact day as my Dad's birthday! Ha!

Long to short, Ethan totally remembered. And if he can remember and call her on her birthday, then, of course, I must make it a priority lest I spend the first 3 minutes of our conversation apologizing for my inadequacies as a grandchild.

Well, here it goes... Happy Early Birthday Grandma S!

And yes, I will have the decency to pick up the phone and call you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails