Friday, February 12, 2010

Crazy Start to a Good Day

This morning I woke up at 7:18am. Immediately, I panicked. Dragging the dogs around the block, I managed to have them pottied and fed by 7:26 and was in my car and on my way to work just 6 minutes later.

I even put on new deodorant and fresh clothes. My hygiene didn't suffer at all (with the exception of my morning shower, but I always take one at night after working out so I don't think this is going to be an issue).

The only thing I regret is not having had breakfast.
doesn't this look delicious?
Or having had time to pack a lunch. I haven't eaten out in months and I'm not sure if I'm going to pass the test this afternoon. *Pray for me*.


I did call my dad and wish him a Happy Birthday this morning. He was very pleased.


And today is PAY FRIDAY!! I don't think anything bad can happen from here on out. But I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails