Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


I've been spending a lot of time lately reconnecting with the people in my life and I tell you what, it couldn't be any better. I love how some things never change like good friends, great food, and hearty laughs over bottles of Pellegrino.


So today, I'm thankful for:



  • trust - some people don't know how important it is but its a great feeling to know that someone feels comfortable putting their trust in you

  • second chances - we all want them, we all need them, we don't all get them

  • people not like me - I can't even think of what that would be like

  • snuggling - it's right up there with chocolate

  • unconditional love

  • Prom season - it makes me want to buy a dress just to go to dinner

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails