Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good Friend. Baaaad Blogger.

Hey, ya'll! I just wanted to tell you that I have not forgotten about the many posts I promised you. They are all either on paper or in my head. I was going to do it Friday night but then my dogs ate my laptop charger. They are running up a tab with Jesus.

There's also another one because we had a Celebrity Sighting and I must tell you all about it. I've even got proof. The pressure is totally on now if you know what I mean.

Because I feel a need to explain why I've been such a horrible Bloggie, I shall commence with the details of my weekend.

Right now, as I type, I am waiting for The Trainer to meet me here at Mom's house. Don't scrunch your face at me. I'm just helping him get his blog in order. I'm going to start doing a Friday Fitness segment and we will get our tips from his blog. Trust me, you will benefit from his tips. He really is a personal trainer. So be on the look out for guest posts from The Trainer.

Before that I took April and Rebecca to the park. I walked while they rode their bikes. An hour later I had confiscated two soda bottles, emptied and crushed them making two little boys cry. Their mom can be mad all day but she was nowhere to be found when they were throwing those bottles at other children. So naturally, I told her to suck a fat one.

Yesterday was madness but in a good way. First, the Bestie and I went to the museum to the Chihuly exhibit. Absolute perfection. We also put together a puzzle. I know you shouldn't yell in a museum, but this thing was a first class bitch and its completion was cause for celebration. We also tapped into our inner ar-teist and drew zoo animals. Mrs. G was all over the Blue-Footed Booby and I whipped out a classic Empire Penguin. I also signed it as a 3rd grader. Quit judging me.

From there I made my way to A's house and helped her move. It took 5 hours to get everything from one house to the other and she only moved 4 blocks away. She had the Mary Poppins basement. She brought out a box of sandpaper. A whole box! A hefty bag full of empty boxes. A set of 4 stairs. When I questioned these items she said (and I quote), "It may look like trash to you but I need these things".

Me: Stairs, though? Why?

A: I thought the kids might want to play with them.

Me: You're going to let the children play on stairs?

A: Just put them on the truck!

She's an artist without a t.v., a car, or even a radio. We'll chalk it up to that.

And Friday, well, I don't really remember Friday. But I do know that I was supposed to go somewhere and that person cancelled. After that, I think I slept and crocheted. It's hard to remember because it was so long ago.

See you tomorrow in the a.m.

And yes, I promise to behave with Trainer. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails