Friday, April 23, 2010

*EXAGGERATED SUPER GASP!!*

OHMIGAWD!OHMIGAWD!OHMIGAWD!OHMIGAWD!

There is a celebrity in our midst.

No, it's not Kirk Herbstreit. Especially since I'm not the one that saw him, someone else did. And she didn't do what I would have done which is point and whisperyell, "Ohmigawd! Is that Kirk Herbstreit?" 'Cause that's how I roll.

But we have a Celebrity Blogger hanging out here on Losing It trying to masquerade as a ho-hum-its-just-me-so-don't-look-or-expect-witty-humor blogger. At first, I thought I was seeing things and just being painfully optimistic. Then I thought it was the cold meds because, let's face it, I've been sick a lot these last four months. But then, when someone else saw it and full-on recognized her... well, let's just say I wet my pants. Literally, of course.

It's Sarah P of Naked Cupcakes fame. What? You don't know Naked Cupcakes? You crazy!!

This woman created a holiday around her children's thievery of partially completed baked goods. She survived the OB-GYN appointment that would make the rest of us give birth in another county. She had made running a religion. This woman has told the Pope to "Take it off!!" Wooooot!!! And that's only since I started reading.

For you to not know Sarah P is like a seven-year-old not knowing Santa Claus. It's wrong. It's un-American. And it damn sure ain't allowed over here at Losing It!

Oh, yeah. Here's the proof:

OHGOODYGOODYGUMDROPS aka My 1st Hallucination


IT'S REALLY REAL aka Say Whaaaaaat! She thinks I'm cool enough to comment on my page *tear*

Big thanks to Sarah P for coming and stopping by on the regular. I love having you here and if you ever want to guest post just say the word (it's "word") and we'll make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails