Friday, April 16, 2010

Emergency Intervention


I have 5 whole blog posts that I have written on paper and just need to translate to cyberspace. Right now, they all will make the cut but it's quite possible that somebody will get cut. I can only hope that I did my experiences some justice.


But right now, I've got some heavy stuff on the brain.


It's no secret that I could use more cash. Ok! We could all use more cash.


But this job. That I hate. Just put TWO GRAND on the table to be collected in October. Meaning, I could bust ass all summer, earn this money, and then not get it because I'd be in Atlanta.


The first thing I thought was, "Those sons of bitches. Don't they know I'm trying to get the fug out of here and never come back?". But I know that they know that I'll always try to get more money. I'm in sales. It's the one professions where greed is a positive character trait.


So, here I am. Wondering out loud if I should wait just one more month and collect that check whatever it may be. I feel like I'm on an episode of Deal or No Deal. Only, this is my life and my sanity.


And, in addition to all of that, one of my old field reps/very good friend just got word that he may be getting back into our industry in this territory. It's like The Universe is sending me its siren call.


So much to think about, not enough vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails