Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Foodie

Hello Beautiful Bloggies!!

I have a special treat for you today. I'm sure you know how much I love food, especially snacky food. That's why I feel a need to share another fantastic, low-calorie snack with you.


Have you ever had a ridiculous craving that was almost impossible to satiate? Do you find yourself wanting sweet, salty, crunchy and chewy all in one? Have you ever been on the brink of setting fire to your kitchen because it couldn't meet your need? Ok. Well maybe that last one is just me.


But if you answered yes to any of these questions, then I have the perfect snack for you.


It's the Special K Cholcolatey Pretzel Bar.


Yes, it tastes as good as it looks.


Yes, it has the perfect balance of crisp and salty pretzels to chewy granola and semi-sweet chocolate.


Yes, it's only 90 calories!


Yes, I bought two boxes and put a security system around them. I won't share.


Trust me, peeps. I know what I'm talking about here. Even if you can't get down with the comedic stylings of Allie at Hyperbole and a Half, I'm sure we can come to an agreement on this fantastic little snack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails