Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thursday and I desperately need to tell you all of the things that I am thankful for:
  • having a dad and brothers. The run-in with the trainer was slightly embarrassing, a bit comical and very reassuring.
  • spinach -- because we've been eating out all week and you know what happens to your digestive tract when you make that mistake.
  • family fun time. Including board games, ice skating sessions, and window shopping at the mall.
  • my parents relationship with me and each other.
  • Noodle's diagnosis. It's pnuemonia but we caught it early and she'll be ok.
  • my brother, Ethan. He always makes me feel like I'm number one to him. And my ego really needs that reassurance.
  • passports. I'm really excited that I might get to use mine soon.
  • my parents understanding.
  • the awesome family photos we've taken these last few days.
  • having my dad's ears, my mom's temperment and my own sense of adventure.
  • the good night's sleep I got last night. It was very much needed.
  • the smell of sausage and pancakes coming from the kitchen. This is going to be a good day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails