- having a dad and brothers. The run-in with the trainer was slightly embarrassing, a bit comical and very reassuring.
- spinach -- because we've been eating out all week and you know what happens to your digestive tract when you make that mistake.
- family fun time. Including board games, ice skating sessions, and window shopping at the mall.
- my parents relationship with me and each other.
- Noodle's diagnosis. It's pnuemonia but we caught it early and she'll be ok.
- my brother, Ethan. He always makes me feel like I'm number one to him. And my ego really needs that reassurance.
- passports. I'm really excited that I might get to use mine soon.
- my parents understanding.
- the awesome family photos we've taken these last few days.
- having my dad's ears, my mom's temperment and my own sense of adventure.
- the good night's sleep I got last night. It was very much needed.
- the smell of sausage and pancakes coming from the kitchen. This is going to be a good day. =)
I learned a new word.
4 months ago