Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am thankful for:

Mom: Who never talked down to us as children so that one day we would be intelligent adults.

Dad: For loving all of my dreams, no matter how wild, and giving me the hand to achieve them.

Ethan: For saying stuff like, "Beyonce' fugged it up for all women. You're so independent, buy your own damned dinner".

Natalie: A little light-headed, a touch bohemian, always tactful and forever stylish.

April: For being just like me but better because you actually take others' advice.

Rebecca: For passing out hugs like a Pez dispenser.

Gramma Dot: My sounding board and my constant cheerleader.

Gramma S: For secretly keeping tabs on me throughout my life. I would have never guessed that you knew that much.

Cheerleading Squads: There's no better picker-upper for your self esteem (Way to go April!!)

Without all of you, I'd be a hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails