Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kick in the Pants

Ethan and I have a very loving relationship. We also have a very honest one. That's why when he wasn't on his plane on Saturday and hadn't spoken to anyone in over a week to advise that he wouldn't be on his plane, I felt comfortable enough to send this email:

"Subject: WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

No one has heard from you in over a week. Is everything ok? Are you still coming? Write or call me (or somebody) as soon as you get this. Mom thinks you're in prison! And if you're not in prison, Dad's gonna kick your ass!

I Love You.

[J-Bird]"

What I got back was one sentence, "I'm sorry but I'm still waiting"


Which is good to know. Would have been better to know last Friday when family started to arrive in town, but good to know nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails