Thursday, March 18, 2010

Handymen

I want one that looks just like this

I have lived with men before. Boyfriends, step-dads, brothers but its honestly been about 5 years. So needless to say, I've forgotten some things like the meaning of the phrase "I'm going to bed".

Last night, I was dog tired. I fell asleep on the couch watching television. When they woke me and demanded that I go to bed I said, "In a minute" because everywhere I looked something needed to be picked up. Cups, snack bowls, laptops, shoes, coats, the whole nine. They assured me that they'd do it. That I could go to sleep knowing that it would be done and to just relax a bit.

When I woke up there were cups, snack bowls, laptops, and shoes all over my living room. But they had turned out the lights. So, that's a win for me, right? If not, I'm going to take it as one because life is too short. And I'd bet money that they were patting each other on the back for a job well done.

Also, I have t.v. in my living room now! Holla!! This is another bonus to having guys in the house. I gave them the DTV kit and in about 10 minutes I was watching all my fav shows on my big ass screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails